This is one of my most favorite things to do. We did it every year as kids, thanks to my mom who was very good to let us make a mess. As my dad was when I was a kid, Dan can't be bothered. I don't think he's ever done it with us in the 7 years we've had kids. But, that's fine. I don't like fishing and he doesn't like carving pumpkins. I think it's funny that Braden really doesn't like to touch the innards. He thinks they're "gitusting" or disgusting. Dalin is to the point where he doesn't want help.
I didn't help Dalin with any part of his. He drew his own face on and then carved it all by himself.
Once I pulled the innards out of Braden's he was more willing to carve it as long as he didn't have to touch the gross part. He did most of his with some help from me. He choose his shapes for the face and then I smoothed out the carved part as his was pretty choppy. Overall, he did a great job.
Braden with his finished product.
Dalin with his finished product.
And look who woke up to help me with mine/his. Landon choose to have a mad face on his.
Aren't they cute?
We're getting excited for Halloween!
No comments:
Post a Comment