I guess I don't really realize how much we do until I start blogging. When I go through my pictures and decide to post it's amazing to me that we seem to always be out and about. Part of that is Dan, because he doesn't like to sit at home on the weekends and part of it is me because I need to get out the house in order to stay sane. This time we headed out to Rainbow Park. Again, no snow. So why not enjoy some fishing and rock throwing and climbing up a mountain.
He loves to fish.
Those boys have so much fun.
The wind up, and the pitch...into the Green River. Throwing rocks never gets old.
Once we got bored of that we found a mountain to conquer.
Let the conquering commence!
Landon works so hard to keep up with his big brothers.
Braden is usually the first one up. That kid has determination.
Messy hair and a dirty face. That's how we do things.
Dan likes to play in the fire as much as I do.
Landon got out my dish, filled it with water and put his "fish" in it which turned out to be one of Dan's hooks from his tackle box. Dan pulled the hook off and it became the fish. He played with that little thing for a long time.
Does he look tired, or is it just me?
These two....
We had a good time, again. Good thing I had boys. I'm not sure I'd know what to do with girls.
No comments:
Post a Comment