Wednesday, September 9, 2015

New Friends, New Place

Twin Falls is nice.  I like the bigger city.  I like Winco, and Costco, and Target, and Fred Meyer, and I could go on and on.  I do, however, miss the mountains.  Idaho is full of mountains, they just aren't located near Twin.  We have to drive a ways to get there, which we have already done.  I would like to wake up and see the mountains.  I miss them.  They are like a blanket to me.  But, for the most part, we like Twin Falls.  Moving was a bit of stress.  Well, alright, it was a huge stress.  We wanted to buy a house, but the timing was off and we just didn't have enough time before school started to get everything figured out.  We stayed in all really crappy (but cheap) hotel for a week while we looked at places, and the kids missed the first week of school.  We had to get into a place as quickly as possible so we ended up finding a nice place to rent.  We still plan on buying a house, it will just have to wait a little while longer.  *sigh*  But on the up side, our new rental is great.  We live a 
cul-de-sac and have some really good neighbors.  So far so good.

Here is Landon with his new little friends.  Brooklyn is his age, and her little sister, Tynlee, is two.  
Braden and Landon playing cars on our cot, while I am busy putting box-fulls of stuff away.  



Grandma Anne and Grandpa Ron came to visit us in our new place and we got to swim in their hotel.  It was a fun way for the kids to spend their time.  They, all three, love to swim.  I will say that I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub.
Here's to a good life in a new town.

No comments: