Friday, January 8, 2010

Where Has All My Time Gone?

Well, I've failed miserably the last several months when it comes to blogging. I never was very good at keeping a journal or anything remotely close to it. I have been going to school full time and raising two beautiful little boys and trying to be a good wife and manage everything else that goes on in life so I simply haven't had this on the top of my priority list. I find the days running together. Then Christmas came in a whirlwind and we had so much fun with all the festivities and fun things to do that I still didn't blog, even though I meant to. Then, before I could catch my breath, school started again. Why am I even doing this? This is something I ask myself every day. Oh well, a few more months and it's all over. Until then I will have to simply keep my blogs very short and to the point. I haven't downloaded any pictures for a long time so I don't have any to post, but soon.....no promises though.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. ;) Way to go keeping up on everything you do. I know it is hard to balance everything. I definitely haven't perfected the skill. Good luck this semester.

Melinda said...

I ask myself that same question every day! It was good to hear from you. . .we didn't even know you had a blog. But we'll be checking it when we have a chance. Oh, and love the tatoo story! Classic.