Wow! Life moves fast. Today, my little Landon turned 4 months old. I can't believe it, it seems like he's always been here. He went to the doctor today and Dalin just kept saying over and over "I don't want him to get shots". I tried to explain that the shot will help him not get really sick, but Dalin insisted it wasn't worth the pain inflicted. He talked to every nurse and doctor we came across telling them "Landon doesn't want to get his shots, it will make him sad". What a cute little protective brother. When they did poke Landon and he started to cry so did Dalin and then he said "I don't like them to hurt Landon". But Landon didn't cry for more than a second, then he was fine. He was more mad at the fact that one of the vaccines was oral and he wanted more to eat than that. What a funny kid. Anyways here are his stats:
Weight: 16 lbs. - 65%
Height: 26 in. - 85%
He has started wiggling free of his burrito baby wrap.
Me and my baby bean.
1. He usually doesn't cry unless he's tired or hungry, then it's holy terror, angry, screaming at the top of his lungs kind of crying. Good thing he doesn't cry a lot.
2. He spits up A LOT!! I mean he soaks through 3-4 bibs in a day, along with several burp rags and outfits. The doctor assures me that some babies are just spitty, and that spitting up usually peaks around 4 months then gradually tapers off. I hope so, I can't keep up with all the laundry.
3. He is VERY ticklish. He has the cutest laugh and will sometimes laugh when I'm changing his diaper because it tickles him.
4. He is a great sleeper!
5. He's my chubbiest baby yet.
6. He loves when his brothers play with him and talk to him. Dalin always makes him laugh.
7. He gets very excited on occasion when he's babbling to you and starts to scream with delight. When I say scream, I mean screaming at the top of his lungs. Dan thinks he sounds like a baby raptor. He can get really loud, but it always makes me laugh.
8. He doesn't do shots. Both times he's had shots he wants to be held all day and whimpers when you put him down. It's almost like he's saying "I hurt, and I'm sad, pick me up".
9. When he gets mad enough, he starts to snort.
10. He'll sleep anywhere.
2 comments:
He's looking more and more like his own little self and not just like a clone of his brothers, which is fun. He is getting some chub, I love it.
Wow your little guy is so dang cute! I still can't believe we both have 3 boys!! you have inspired me to update my blog! I loved the 10 fun facts about him and I just might have to copy that from you! Hope you guys are doing great!
Post a Comment