I love my three boys. I love that they are so good to each other, well most of the time. Like all brothers they have their spats, but so far Dalin and Braden have been nothing less than golden to their baby brother. One day I couldn't find Landon anywhere and discovered that Dalin had helped him get up on the couch to watch a show with him and Braden. You can see from Landon face in the picture what he thinks of this. Landon loves to be a part of the group and he loves his brothers attention. Occasionally Braden will get frustrated with Landon because he doesn't understand the game or he knocks down all his hard work when he's building something, but he never touches him. Just yells, "Landon that's not how you play" and then tells me that Landon is "wrecking everything". But Dalin will almost always intervene and build Landon a tower of his own to destroy and engages him into a game for babies. Dalin is especially good with Landon and can always make him laugh. I can always trust Dalin to keep and eye on Landon too. They all love to play together and I love that they will share with their baby brother. I LOVE being a mom....most of the time :)
Wednesday, February 15, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
It's so great when siblings play with each other, isn't it? Being a mom is great... hard work, but great. :) Hope you're getting settled into your new place!!!!
That is cute! I hope Korbin is a good big brother also. It's nice to have good big brothers that will play with you.
Post a Comment