Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Cookies

What could possibly poop Braden out so bad that he falls asleep on my bedroom floor?


He looks so peaceful and this kid does NOT take naps.

Well, here's a hint.  Dalin comes home from school and frosts his.

Yes, Braden and I have been on a cookie kick.  Every day he asks if we can make cookies.  They are probably his favorite thing in the whole world.  So, while Dalin is at school and Landon is napping we make cookies.

And more cookies.

And MORE cookies.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

Ohh goodness! Cookies do sound good! Our kick this past month has been rootbeer floats.. we have them almost every night! That is impressive that he fell asleep on the floor!

Claudia said...

Hey, there is nothing wrong with cookies! And if it'll keep him occupied, then cookies it is! PS. I will get you the recipe for the coke roast sometime soon.... I keep forgetting about it. :) Sorry.

Natalie said...

What a cute little baker!!!