We love to spend time with cousins and grandparents and we got plenty of that this weekend.
Braden sitting with Grandma Sylvia and cousin Korbin.
Grandma Sylvia almost always has treats. Creamcycles, dreamcycles, or whatever they're called are delicious. Korbin, Makayla, Dalin, Braden, and Landon all chowing down. I think this was the first time Landon ever had a popsicle. They always seemed so messy, but he LOVED it, as did all the others.
Landon in the bath with cousin Leah. They were so cute and so dirty.
But this is the real reason we came to visit for the weekend. I had a neice, Aubrey, born to my brother Steven and wife Alyssa. She is a doll. I love how chunky she is and I long to hold her again. I just adore and love babies at this newborn age. It's such a short time frame that you get to enjoy this stage of life. The best part is I can hold and cuddle her without the up-all-nights and poopy diapers and constant feedings. It's great to be an aunt. Isn't she beautiful? I think she looks a little bit like Braden did. They have the same nose and crease between the eyes.
1 comment:
Cousin fun! And yes, that baby is adorable! They must be lucky parents to have that cute baby! ;)
Post a Comment