Ever summer we go camping with my mom's side of the family. I have over 30 cousins on this side, I'm not sure what the exact number is and I think we counted close to 60 great-grandkids. Not sure if this is accurate or not, but pretty close. Most of these folks live along the Wasatch front so we all live relatively close to one another. I remember camping as a kid with this crew and loving it. Now we have the next generation of youngsters. Instead of running around with my cousins playing, we're all running around chasing our own kids. It's still tons of fun. I don't have any pictures of it because I didn't want to ruin my camera in the water, but we went tubing down the river. I never could get Braden to go with me, but Dalin and I went down multiple times and it was sooo much fun. It was so HOT that it felt great to jump in the river and chill. I was in there a lot because my boys had to be in there. Braden would just sit at the edge and stare longingly into the currents, waiting for me to come so he could get in.
Here is Dalin, Landon, Kyla, and I think that's my cousin Rachel's boy, Owen behind Kyla. Grandma Sylvia got out paint brushes and a bucket of water so the kids could "paint". I turned out to be a great way for them to stay cool.
Shooting some hoops with uncle Devin.
Dalin and Bailey entertaining my cousins little baby.
All those kids still painting aways, herding around grandpa Randy.
Landon chillin' in his diaper.
All the kids congregating around grandma Sylvia.
Of course you can't go camping without enjoying a foil dinner or two.
1 comment:
Good Ol Call camping. Glad we made it up for a few hours at least! Looks like it was fun for you guys and that river sounds great :)
Post a Comment