I have never had pink eye, but a couple weeks before Christmas I got the worst case of it. I realize I look like a zombie in this picture, but I really felt like crap. Plus I didn't have a drop of makeup on. Other than pink eye there wasn't much else wrong with me, but it was awful. Now I know what other people go through when they have it and I really feel for them because it really sucked. My whole left eye was so puffy when I woke up in the morning I couldn't open it for about half an hour. Finally some green slime would drain out and the swelling would go down a little bit so I could at least open it. It gave me the worst headaches and my ear and jaw hurt as well. I think I got it because Braden had it really bad. He gets pink eye almost every time he has a bad cold. He's had it probably 10 times in his short little life. The doctor told me he might be prone to it like other kids are prone to ear infections. Ya think? He's had it twice this year already. Anyways back to how I got it. Braden came up to me to ask for something and spit right in my eye as he was talking. My thoughts were "geeze grandpa Dan, now I'm going to get pink eye". At the time I was just kidding but the next day proved me right. It was a full two weeks before I was back to normal.
Sunday, December 16, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Pink eye does suck. We seem to get it a lot at our house. It does make it easy to get if you have a cold and those germs get in your eyes.
Post a Comment