Living in Vernal we don't get to see cousins as often as we like, but when we do visit it's nice to see them all get along so well. We don't have any on Dan's side of the family which is kind of a bummer. Dan's nephews are closer to my age than my kids age. Combine that with the fact that they don't live in the same country and basically they never see their cousins on Dan's side. So it's a good thing we've got a bunch on my side. I remember playing with cousins when I was young and have some good memories of that time. For instance doggy soccer, goalie soccer, Rory running from a buffalo and splatting on the side of pool. Oh, the memories. I could go on and on, but back to my post. Here is Landon chilling with Aubrey (My brother Steven's daughter). They were so stinkin' cute together. As you'll notice below they were sharing their trucks back and forth and laughing at each other.
Then Landon decided he needed to help "the baby" get a drink.
Here Aubrey let me shove this drink into your face. It's so good. Trust me, I know because I kept trying to sneak some when I thought mom wasn't looking.
The older boys made a single serving of fudge with cousin Korbin, who is Aubrey's older brother. Grandma Sylvia had this recipe that they had a lot of fun with. They also made a mess with it.
The next day we played with Makayla. She and Landon had lots of fun on the piano making some great tunes.
This is the greatest lady I know. She is my dad's mom and my grandmother, known to my kids as Supergrandma. They love to go visit at her house because she always has such fun toys to play with and great food to eat. I really enjoy the long talks I've had with her.
1 comment:
I was just scrolling through your posts and wham! That chunker looked familiar! How cute that they were sharing the trucks.. Aubree LOVES to share and she loves playing with kids that are bigger. I never had cousins to play with when I was little so I am glad my kids have plenty!
Post a Comment