Our little Big Wheel has finally gone the way of the earth. It has been wonderful and all three of my kids have used it extensively. We beat this poor thing up, but it taught all three of my kids how to ride a bike. I tied a rope around it and made many long journeys with it. In Montana we walked all over the Montana State campus and down to Albertsons. In Portland we walked to the Elementary school several times a week. Now, here in Vernal, Landon and I have gone to Walmart umpteen times. We love our long walks. I love this picture of the huge flat spot on the front tire. I remember riding a Big Wheel with a flat spot as a kid. The faster you pedal the faster comes the "thunk, thunk, thunk". It makes me smile just thinking about it.
Thursday, September 18, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment