I had the chance to take the boys to the Ogden Temple open house in September. Dalin was very excited to go inside the temple and see the real crystals he had heard about from somewhere. This was such a good experience for all of us and it lead to many conversations about going to the temple one day.
The flowers and grounds were amazing. So was the temple.
Finally got him to look at me.
Braden, Bailey, Super Grandma, Kyla, and Dalin. These kids love their great grandma.
Here is Landon with his cousin Leah. They are the same age, but we only get to see them once in while. I think they could be good little friends if we saw them more often.
Leah and Landon with grandma Sylvia.
After we walked through the temple there was a tent sent up to the south of the temple with some more information and this statue of Christ. All those cute little kids are checking out the nail prints in his feet. I am so grateful that I was raised in the church and have the opportunity to raise my own children in the church. It is such a blessing in our lives.
My and my boys.
I really enjoyed walking around the grounds with the kids. This picture is fabulous. It was everything I could do to keep them from jumping in the fountain. It really makes me smile thinking on it.
They love to get their fingers wet.
My mom and dad. They have taught me so much in my life and I'm eternally grateful for their patience and kindness to me and my family.
Being silly on the grass.
Handsome boy with beautiful temple.
Playing with cousins under a tree. They found these spiky balls in the tree and on the ground and each kid had to have one. Thank you to Rachel and Ryan for letting us come with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment