Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Roller Coaster

Braden really likes roller coasters.  He watches YouTube videos of them.  So he got this Kinnex roller coaster set for his birthday.  I thought he would love making his very own roller coaster.  As it turns out he lasted about ten minutes into the three hour process.  Note to self:  be careful what you give your kids.  You could be creating a great deal of work for yourself.  But once I finally got it all set up they all loved it.  It sure kept Landon entertained while Dalin and Braden were at school.
This is what he likes to snack on.  Tomatoes.  Orange, bite-size tomatoes.  He will eat the whole tub in five minutes flat.  He's my only one who will eat tomatoes.  When we go to the store I bribe him to be good by promising we will buy tomatoes if he behaves.  Works every time.  


Who doesn't love a little snack and some roller coasters.



No comments: