Saturday, May 23, 2015

The Planetarium

I have wanted to take my kids to the Planetarium in Salt Lake for a while now.  They also wanted to ride the train, a.ka. FrontRunner.  My dad and sister came with Devin and their kiddos.  So we got cousin time and had fun at the planetarium.  
He's such a goof off.  This is what he did when I asked him to smile.
I think they had a good time looking at all the different things, although I had a hard time keeping track of all of them.  They wanted to go in all different directions.  
We explored electricity.
Braden and Landon really liked the tornadoes.  
This kid watched them for quite a while.  He also liked adjusting the nob and seeing how he could change the tornado.
At one point he asked me if it was real.

We also had fun watching all our change disappear down the hole.
Then we walked on Mars.
Makayla, Braden, Dalin and me.  Mars is a pretty cool place.
Then we went to the moon.

All in all it was a good, fun day even though the kids were a little on the grumpy side.

No comments: