Whenever we visit family I try to cram as much stuff as I can in so we can maximize our time. So we headed over to Buess' Pond with Ryan (my brother) and Rachel and their family to feed the ducks. They had a huge bad of popcorn to share with us. My kids love doing this, but I have never seen ducks so completely uninterested in food before. They must have been full or something because they just didn't care. My kids ended up eating handfuls of popcorn though. I think we polluted the pond with the amount of grease coming off that popcorn. Movie theater popcorn is so greasy.
Landon and Leah are good little buddies. They seem to get along pretty well and love to talk each other's ears off whenever they get together.
So uninterested. The goose just sticks his nose in the air like he's too good for our food.
The kids still had fun though.
One fun group of cousins. Left to right we have Landon, Leah, Dalin, Linkin, Kyla, Braden and Bailey.
No comments:
Post a Comment