I thoroughly enjoy the Jazz. I watch all the games and follow what's happening around the NBA. Because of this, my kids also know the Jazz. Braden likes Gordon Hayward because he always scores the most points and Landon likes Rudy Gobert because he's the biggest. Well, I had a chance to go the open practice the Jazz held and it just so happened Leslee and her family and Steven and his family were going too so we all went down to Salt Lake for a fun night. We sat just a few rows back and it was really fun to see the players up that close.
Dalin has been really into cameras lately and took this shot with my camera. I think it's Rudy Gobert and Joe Ingles. Dalin was proud of his efforts.
This guy loved watching the Jazz Bear and boy did the Bear have some antics going on that night. Landon was amazed at some of the stuff he did.
So Dalin had my camera and I ended up deleting about 30 pictures, but I just couldn't delete this one of some random kid sitting in front of us. Dalin got him to smile and everything. Oh, how this made me laugh.
Glad we went, I had a lot of fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment