Monday, September 22, 2008

Butter

Well, I've discovered Dalin's new favorite snack!! Butter. Yup, you heard right, butter. The other day while I was putting Braden down for his nap I heard Dalin rummaging in the fridge (something he does often). Well when I came out of Braden's room, Dalin was laying on the couch, watching T.V. and eating a cube of butter. It was sooo hilarious that I had to take a movie of it (I still don't have a camera). So here it is.

Cute Stuff!! Everyday one of my kids does something that makes me laugh. It's so hard not to have a camera because I miss a lot of good picture opportunities. This is one I want Dalin to see when he's older. It will make him laugh.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I loved those videos!! How funny are your kids?! So I love that Dalin is eating butter!! HA HA.. he cant possibly be related to Randy right?? Maybe your dad has been secretly been sneaking butter to Dalin somehow!

Rachel said...

That is hilarious!! I kind of want to barf too though! I would be so sick eating that. Alyssa is right, he IS related to Randy! -And I feel for you and the camera. It has only been a week for me and I am in picture taking withdrawls already. Like I have no pictures of Ryan's birthday :(