Munching on a scooper and after eating a bit of the insides decides that it doesn't taste very good. If you look closely you can see a string of pumpkin on his chin.
Well, I was a little nervous about the whole carving pumpkins with two kids under 3 this year and fully expected that it would try my patients, but it turned out to be just perfect. First Braden helped me while Dalin napped then Dalin helped me while Braden napped. It was nice because I didn't have to worry too much about keeping Dalin from stabbing his brother or Braden fighting with Dalin. Plus, I got a little one-on-one time with each of them. Braden loves pumpkins and thought it was just great that he could stick his hand down into it and pull slimey stuff out. Dalin, of course, wanted to use the knife....much to my dismay. So I had to very carefully supervise him so he could carve his own little hole into the back of the pumpkin. After they were carved I put the candles in them(actually they're fake candles made of plastic that flicker like a real flame would). Dalin loved his "fire" and has now carried one around for two days. In fact he sleeps with it and kisses it good night. I have to sneek in at night and turn it off after he's asleep.
How fun! We are a little bummed cause we didnt get a chance to carve any pumpkins this year! :( But it looks like the boys had fun! So what were they for Halloween?!
1 comment:
How fun! We are a little bummed cause we didnt get a chance to carve any pumpkins this year! :( But it looks like the boys had fun! So what were they for Halloween?!
Post a Comment