Dalin showing me his treat. He was so good trick-or-treating. He would knock on the door and say "trick-or-treat" and then when they would give him candy he would say "thank you" and immediately turn to me and Dan and say "come on". He didn't even have a melt down because he wanted to eat a of piece of candy every time he got it like last year. He just had fun running from door to door. Then when we got home he dove into his bag and ate a bunch of it while we played. Now I have hidden the candy and he can have a couple of treats a day or he'd want to eat nothing but candy.
This is Dalin's "fire". It's the light I put inside our pumkins and they flicker like a flame. He thought they were great and called them his "fire" and every now and then he would touch the flame and say "Oo hot!" even though they don't get hot at all.
Dalin was an elephant this year for Halloween. He picked it out himself and loved to look in the mirror at himself.
Braden was my cute little Tiger for Halloween. He just kind of went with the flow this year and loved to just watch all the excitement. He also loved to see himself in the mirror.
Yeah!! I am soo excited you put the Halloween pictures up! I love that Dalin was an elephant! lol.. it is soo soo cute!! And Braden is just the cutest Tiger ever!! Your pictures turned out really cute! Thanks for posting them so I can see them! How did you get another camera?
1 comment:
Yeah!! I am soo excited you put the Halloween pictures up! I love that Dalin was an elephant! lol.. it is soo soo cute!! And Braden is just the cutest Tiger ever!! Your pictures turned out really cute! Thanks for posting them so I can see them! How did you get another camera?
Post a Comment