Dalin loves to help. The other day when I was feeding Braden, Dalin thought it would be fun to help. So I let him. We had food everywhere and after having the spoon shoved clear down his throat a few times Braden had had enough and I had to take over again, but it was a laugh. The problem I have now is that Dalin thinks it's fun to feed Braden anything from strawberries (a big no, no for babies under one year), to chips, crackers, goldfish, or anything else Dalin can find. Of course it wouldn't be a problem if Braden wasn't so inviting. He'll open his mouth to ANYTHING. Dalin was sooooo proud of his success in feeding his brother. Very cute.
Monday, November 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
How cute!! That must be a big brother/sister thing because I remember Rachel blogging about this exact thing about 2 months ago! How fun!
How fun. It really is SO cute when they want to help their little brother/sister.
Now if Dalin could learn how to help change Braden's diaper you'd be set! haha
Post a Comment