Thursday, December 4, 2008
First Words - A Work in Progress
Braden is growing so fast! He has been really trying hard to say some words. Well the other day he started to say ball. It's the cutest thing ever. Today he started crawling and now I'm in trouble because although he's really slow right now, it will only take a little while before he's all over the place and into everything. Dalin and Braden are going to egg each other on when it comes to getting into trouble. I also need to get a gate for the stairs. I've been putting it off as long as I can :( I hate those dumb things. I have a feeling it's going to make Dalin mad too because he's used to being able to go up to his room and get things whenever he wants to. I just can't believe how time flies.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I swear he has turned into such a big boy just overnight! It is crazy.
Are you sure he still isnt 3 months old?! He is growing too fast! I cant wait to see all you guys!
I have the cutest cousins! I LOVE IT!
Post a Comment