Saturday, December 13, 2008
It's COLD
Well, I've been stuck inside all day because it's simply too cold to take the boys out, even just to go get in the car. It would take me half and hour to bundle them properly. It's so cold that your nostrils stick together when you breathe...and then they don't come apart. If any bit of skin is exposed it burns and can become very painful. I checked the weather on the internet and it said that Ogden is currently 24 degrees (at 8pm), Logan is 16 degrees, and Bozeman is -9 degrees (in Farenheit!!!) The wind is what makes it really miserable. I can't even open my front door because the wind blows snow drifts half way up the door-we're talking as high as my thigh. But on the bright side my front lawn has no snow, it's all piled in front of my door. So I don't want to hear anyone complain about the cold and I can tell you that when I come down for the holidays I will be nothing but grateful for the 24 degrees.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about the freezing cold up there!! I will try not to complain about the cold when you are here.. but I can't promise anything! Well not much longer until we get to see you guys! We are all excited! Can't wait!
It's FREEZING down here and I'll be sure to remind you how cold it is every day! hahaha
But seriously it's cold.
But seriously... glad you're coming down and it'll be nice to have you guys here for a bit.
That is cold. I used to get that nose stick together thing a lot in Iowa. It does burn! It will be a nice change down here for you then. :)
Post a Comment