Saturday, April 25, 2009
Stress and Moving
Well, it's been a awfully long time since I did a post. I've been sooo busy, it seems like I can't keep up with anything lately. Let me just start by saying I hate moving. I can't wait until we can buy a nice house with a big yard that I can live in FOREVER. No more moving, just nice stability and no change, that's what I like.
Life gets stressful sometimes and it seems like it all comes at once. Rather than just one thing going wrong a million things go wrong all at once and you think you're going to just break down. First of all my really good friend, Jenn, let me know that her mother just had two aneurysms and isn't doing so hot and that's got me worried about their family. Then Dan's mom and her husband came up and borrowed our van because they had family coming from England and they all wanted to be able to fit in one car. So they took our van and left us theirs. Well, Dalin promptly got in the front seat of their car and shoved a bunch of pennies in the CD player and now the LCD screen doesn't work. That's just what I needed and since I don't own the vehicle the fix-it place won't let me get it fixed. Now I've had to send the car back with them in broken condition and the stupid thing about all of it is I OWN TWO CARS! Why in the heck, did I need their car when I have my own. Oh yeah, it's in Utah with them. Sometimes I wonder about the decisions that have been made and now I have to pay to fix their car and I don't know where in the heck the money is going to come from. Sometimes I think I could strangle Dalin, but he's too cute for that. This leads me to stress number two. Dan doesn't have a job and in two weeks we're moving back to Utah. Having a zero income is a little stressful, but I just have to keep reminding myself that he can't really do anything about it right now because we're still in Montana. I can't seem to get the worry out of the back of my head though. Next, I'm having to get everything ready for the move all by myself because Dan still has classes and finals coming up. He needs to do well so it's all left up to me. It's okay, but I'm really busy. Then the Young Women's president decided that because I'm moving apparently I needed to be in charge in two very big events and pull it off by myself with two kids clinging to my legs. But now that I'm done ranting and raving I feel better and I can count by blessings. I know that Dan and I were supposed to come up here for a reason. Things worked out to get us here and I know things will work out to bring us back. I need to learn that all things aren't going to turn out exactly how I've planned and how I want. I need to learn patience and I have. I'm very blessed and I love my dear little family. My two boys are the joy of my life, even if it's hard sometimes. I have so many blessing and all I need is a nice tall cup of hot spiced cider and everything will be alright.
There is good news though! I've done it. After 15 months I've finally managed to fit back into my old pants. I'm so proud of myself. I lost all the baby weight and although I still have some work to do, toning up a bit, I can officially wear my favorite pants again. I had a horrible fear that I'd never be able to wear them again. YES!!! This is good new to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
I know the stress of moving very well. Also the stress of not having a permanent place to live and call your own. I am grateful that Jason and I have our apartment and a place to call home. As we all know blessings and success never come without huge trials and stress enough to almost kill you. XOXO
Yay for pre-pregnancy pants!
Thanks for worrying about my family. I know your prayers are helping, I can see it every day, and I'm sure they're helping with all your stressful situations too. You're exactly right, somehow things will line up for you to get back to the Beehive State.
Love your guts.
Don't walk faster than you have strength. If you need to tell the Primary lady that you just can't do the projects she's got for you that's O.k.
I think once you get here things will be better. You'll have family and friends around you for more support. Plus you'll have soccer to get out some frustration.
Congrats on getting into your old jeans!! I still cant fit in my jeans and I wasn't prego! ha ha.. But thats awesome! Hopefully this next week will go easier and better then you are hoping! Let us know if you need any help! See you soon!
Poor Casandra! I hate when life gets SO stressful. I wish I could help you. I look forward to seeing you soon though. Also, congrats on the baby weight and the jeans. Maybe I should make my goal to get back to my weight by Ky's 2nd birthday! ha ha ha
Post a Comment