Thursday, June 11, 2009

Catching Up

Well, it's been a long time...moving is not my favorite thing. I finally have my house in order and we're back on our normal schedule. This blog is to catch up on all the little things we've been up to since we moved, nothing huge since we haven't really done that much. While we were moving and things were all over the place the boys discovered forts. They were in our way when we were trying to move furniture around so Dan showed them how to make a fort with the couch cusions. They loved it!! Dalin is a big fan of forts now. Braden just likes to climb in and out, and Dalin likes to hide away in his own little space.
Braden upset that he can't quite make the climb into the fort.
That's better. A few adjustments and everyone is happy.
Dalin just laughs and laughs. Dan would try to reach his hand in a get Dalin, which, of course, Dalin thought was the greatest game ever!
Dalin, in the building process.
Braden, helping out.
Braden and Dalin are finally comfortable in our new house. They know where things are and love to play together in their new space.
One of Braden's favorite things to do is sit on the fireplace. He's discovered it's just his height. He can climb up and sit, all by himself. He can't reach the couch yet.
Of course we had to go for a train ride when we got back. Dalin loves his trains. So here we are on Frontrunner enjoying a fun ride.
I love trains.
Braden loves trains.
But, mostly, Dalin loves trains.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I love how excited Dalin is during the fort pictures. How fun. I remember we used to always make our kitchen table into a fort with blankets and how much I loved that.

Alyssa said...

Cute pictures! We are all so glad you guys are back! YEAH!

Steven said...

We used to turn the entire basement into a fort. Gotta love the days when we were small enough to fit in those things! If I tried to get in a fort like that now I'd crush the whole thing.

Erica said...

I remember the fort days. We used to play hide and go seek among the fort. My dad would wrestle us from under a futon. Those were the days.