Monday, March 30, 2009
ME
Well, I've decided that I always post about my kids and never about myself. But I live for my boys so you can understand why. I finally decided that I would do dumb post about me....so here goes.........50 great, awsome and exciting things about ME!!!
1. My hands are ALWAYS cold, regardless of how hot it may be
2. My favorite movie of all time is Gladiator
3. I hate moving
4. I believe life would be rather dull without sports
5. Life would suck without music
6. One of my life goals used to be to play the oboe in the Utah Symphony. Maybe it's still a goal but life is short and time goes fast, so maybe this could be a goal for the afterlife ;)
7. I have dreams, often, that one day twins will be part of my life. I never can tell if they're mine or someone else's, though.
8. Spring is my favorite season.
9. I love to play tennis on the Wii
10. I want to have a huge garden someday.
11. One day I will play in an all girl's basketball league, somewhere, somehow.
12. Pepsi is my favorite soda.
13. McDonalds is gross, although I haven't always felt that way.
14. While Dan is in med-school, I'm going to buy a dwarf apricot tree and maybe a peach too and keep them in big pots on my porch. I've researched this and they grow to about 4 feet high.
15. I love the outdoors
16. I love to draw and seriously considered being an art major at one point. In fact, when I was in high school my art teacher tried to get me to take some serious art courses and offered to have me in a special summer art program that would travel to Europe. He said I had real tallent. I declined and dropped art because I made the basketball team and needed to drop two courses in order to take basketball classes. Art and music were the only electives that I could drop and still have enough credits to graduate.
17. Everyone in my family is or is going to be a teacher (both parents and all my siblings). What's wrong with me?
18. I love to learn
19. Cheesecake is my favorite dessert
20. I have taught in the primary and Young Women's for 6 years now and I still get nervous when I have to give a lesson
21. I have major issues with test anxiety
22. I slipped and fell into the toilet the other day.
23. There is nothing better than a long, hot shower. It doesn't matter what time of day or night.
24. My least favorite season is winter.
25. I'm hooked on Lost
26. I love Goofy Sports
27. I really don't like to talk on the phone
28. There will always be a little bit of a tomboy in me
29. I can type 60 words per minute
30. Dan is my rock
31. I hate bangs (on myself, not others)
32. I had planned on transferring to the University of Utah, rather than Weber State after I graduated from Snow College, but I let my mom talk me out of it because more money was involved.
33. I LOVE to ski, but haven't been for almost 10 years :(
34. I stress too much about stuff that doesn't really matter
35. I'm not a fan of poetry. Just say what you mean.
36. I hate crossword puzzles.
37. I have to allow myself one book a month, but no more than three. Otherwise I spend too much time reading and not enough time on other essentials.
38. I usually finish a book in 3 days or less.
39. I really have a hard time if I don't get enough sleep.
40. I have to brush my teeth and floss before I go to bed or I can't sleep.
41. I love being surrounded by mountains. Somehow they make me feel safe.
42. Overall, I'm a pretty clumsy person
43. Cap'n Crunch is my favorite cereal, probably because it's loaded with sugar.
44. I have a neighbor who only showers once a week in order to save water and be "green"
45. I don't keep a journal, but think I probably should
46. Nobody in Montana will give me a friggin' box to pack my house with because they all want to make sure the stupid box gets recycled. What's the point of a box then?
47. I'm allergic to earrings
48. I will get my degree if it's the last thing I do. Do you hear that WEBER?!!!!
49. I love to sing and wish I had a beautiful voice like Celine Dion.
50. I must be a really boring person, because I had a REALLY hard time coming up with 50 things. After 10 I was done.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I like learning these things about you! Seriously! I did not know half of those things. The art and music thing is really cool! I think you should continue with those goals.
That was very impressive! I actually learned quite a bit more about you! So I enjoyed it! Oh and it made me realize more and more how much you and your brother Steven are alike! Wow! Weird!
Man. I knew we had a lot in common, but I had no idea there was so much! Pepsi, girls ball league, McDonalds, sports, tom girl...
What's up with the Jazz on the road these days? And, thanks for the dwarf trees idea. I'm going to look into that!
This was great. I always learn stuff when people makes these lists. I was amused at your twin dreams and fear that might end of being me with twins, Ryan saw and ad for a co-ed b-ball league we have to look into it. We WILL PLAY SOMEDAY!!! I didn't know you were into drawing, that is cool. Cheesecake is nasty, you need to pick a new fav. LOST rocks! It is so crazy right now. Your comment on poetry is such a Rounds thing to say, I bet your family all feels the same way. HA HA HA -I can't believe that you read your books in 3 days, that is insane!!! Thanks for the info, that was fun. :)
As Rachel suggested... I do agree with your assessment of poetry. It's always just some weird depressed person saying nonsense!
I also agree with the shower part. Alyssa can't understand why I take a hot shower in the summer. There's something so relaxing about a nice hot shower. Too bad our water heater is about 2 gallons. I don't get to enjoy a nice long shower there!
i thought the part when you fell into the toilet was very funny. its very you :) The only thing i didn't know was you being a good artist. Very cool.
Post a Comment