Tuesday, July 7, 2009
The Jazz
Is anyone else sick of the stupid Jazz? When will they pull their heads out of their rear ends? I see all these teams around the NBA making great deals and awsome trades and putting up a real effort to put together a championship team. There's going to be more than one tough team next year (sorry Kobe, you won't get another one) and here the Jazz sit doing nothing. Why, oh why , does Boozer have to keep coming back? Leave!!!! We don't want you here!!! You suck!!! Why doesn't he go get his big raise somewhere else and leave us alone? Oh, that's right, no one is going to pay him anything but Utah. In fact, I wouldn't be surprised if we offered him a raise to stay a little longer, like 6 more years or so. We did it with Ostertag and Howard Eisley. Why not Boozer too. Oh and let's make sure we hold on to Okur, who chokes in any game of any kind of importance and doesn't play defense. The man is a 7-footer and plays like he's 6-10. Williams posts up better than he does. And why in the heck is Kirilenko getting paid more than James? Lebron James!!! Sorry Andre, I wouldn't be sad to see you go either. The only thing that I'm really glad about is Korver staying. That makes me happy. But honestly, come on Jazz, I really want to see something happen. I don't want to settle for last seed of the playoffs every year so that we get clobbered in the first round. I'm getting a little sick of that.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO on Booo-zer! HE SUCKS MY LEFT STINKY TOE!!
Amen. And I wouldn't be sad to see Sloan go either. Sorry, but a coach's job is to motivate his players, and if I hear him say one more time that it's not his job, I might go postal.
I agree with everything you said... except the Okur statement. He does play small but I think he can be pretty clutch when we need a last second shot.
At least the reports recently have been the Jazz are looking to dump Boozer! I don't think he'll be with the Jazz when the season starts. He burned his bridge!!!
My room mates like to watch sports. Sometimes I watch with them if I have absolutely nothing better to do... but I'd much rather peruse the LDS Singles website to see if there are any new hotties.
I would be sad if Kirlenko left, he is one of the only things I like about the Jazz. I am also SO glad Korver is staying. He is wonderful. I better not get stuck with Boozer on my team now.
Post a Comment