Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Sigh!

Well, I'm not posting like I should but a lot has been going on. It just seems like there's always so much to do and not enough time to do it. If the bathroom doesn't need cleaning then the floor needs to be mopped and there's always a pile of dishes in the sink (BIG pile), then there's laundry and vacuuming, not to mention the messes the boys make. In between all that we take trips to the park to swing and slide, and spend a lot of time just playing outside or painting and creating. Dalin has school now so I have to have him up and ready to go, then drive him to school by 8:30 while poor little Braden gets dragged behind us. There are frequent trips to the grocery store, boys eat a LOT (so do pregnant ladies ;) ). Then by the time I get the boys down for the night my poor, large body just can't take anymore and I end up lying on the couch watching some show until I fall asleep and Dan wakes me up so I can go to bed. The last week or so I've gone to bed by 9:30 almost every night which is very unusual for me. I"m usually up until at least 12:00, but being pregnant takes a toll. Then again I've had a terrible cold, sore throat and very sick little boys for the last little while which isn't fun at all. Both boys have had the flu and puked all over, including in Grandma Sylvia's bed. Guess who's job it is to clean that up. Yep, mom's... or in other words me. Not an easy task when you're still suffering morning sickness. I need a vacation. But then again life is good in all its drama. Dan has a good job, and the boys are so fun. We play baseball, basketball, soccer, ride bikes, go for long walks, and just play. It's a good thing I love sports. They are so fun to watch. So here are a few pictures.
Me and Braden going down a slide together.
Dalin with his two teachers. Ms. McCrary and Ms. Lonah. They are excellent teachers and Dalin loves school. We love tractors at our house. This pictures was at Wheeler Farm and the boys loved playing on the old tractors.
This is a terrible picture, but I thought it just about sums up the boys. They have so much fun playing together and inventing little games. This one is called bus ride. Of course Braden is usually the grunt worker.
What's more fun than playing in the mud? Unless of course it means you get to have a long bath when you're done.

3 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

hey how are you? I'm so glad you posted something. I didn't know you were pregnant? I am too! How far along are you and do you know what you are having? what do you want? I am about 12 wks is all and I like you, suffer much from morning sickness. I feel your pain!! I would love a girl this time but we shall see. We aren't finding out either. My due date is april 7, but we will try for the 6th!!!! hope you guys are doing well. Can't wait to hear from ya! fallon

Alyssa said...

Cute! I am starting to understand the no time for anything! Hope you start to get more energy! Second Tri is the easiest.

Rachel said...

That go, go, go is hard, especially pregnant. I am jealous you guys went to Wheeler Farm. I wanted to go this fall, but there is no way I will be able to walk all over that place. Bummer, maybe next year. -BTW, is the bus not picking Dalin up anymore for school? I bet that is sad for him.