Tuesday, July 27, 2010

YUCK!

The other night I was out on my back porch getting some things together for our upcoming camping trip. It was around 11:00pm and very dark when I stepped on something very slimey that stuck to my foot. I freaked out and shook my foot, but it was too dark to see what it was. So I went inside and turned on the porch light. This little bugger is what I found. I had to call Devin and Leslee out to see this monster. Leslee's hand is next to the slug and that still doesn't do it justice. I'm telling you this is the biggest slug I have EVER seen. Devin poured a bunch of salt on it and it slimed up a little bit, but didn't really seem very phased so after Leslee felt bad we talked Devin into throwing it into the creek. Nasty!

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Ewwwww! Nasty! Yuck !

Brianne said...

EWEWEWEWEWEWEW!!!

Alyssa said...

That is disgusting!! You stepped on that with your bare foot?! GROSS!

Lettie B. said...

Barf. The only thing worse than snails are slugs!

Erica said...

no bueno