Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Baby Pictures

Well, we still don't have a name for our baby, in fact not even a possible names list. There's not one name that comes to mind for either Dan or I. I guess it's a work in progress. But we did get our Targeted ultrasound yesturday and so I have a few really good looks at our new little one. Maybe this will help motivate us to pick out a name! He was very cooperative for the ultrasound so maybe he'll be that way when he's born. I can hope anyways.

5 comments:

Zane, Fallon,Taden,Damian and ? said...

So awesome! He looks so sweet! I sure hope they have these awesome 3D ultrasounds here in cali. I feel like they are 10 yrs behind utah when it comes to babies! Good luck with the new little guy!

jenn said...

Yay for new bundles of joy. A name will come. :) So happy for you.

Alyssa said...

Wow, those are good pictures!! I cant believe we are going to have 4 little cousins all in a 8 month period! Yay! :) Good luck with the rest of the pregnancy.

Rachel said...

You really did get some fun pictures. That is great.

Brianne said...

HOW COOL! He is just a little model!