Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monsters

Today Dalin and Braden were running through the house screaming "the monsters are coming". They would run into my bedroom, jump on the bed and hide under the blankets, squealing in delight. Then they would jump down and run through the kitchen, into their own room and scream and squeal the whole time, yelling "watch out! The monster will get you". So as I was getting dinner ready I asked Dalin what the monster looked like and he drew me this picture so I would know what it looked like. I thought it was very creative and now I know what the monster looks like. Braden also drew a monster with a little help from Dalin. Dalin explained that the circles around them are their space helmets, just like Buzz Lightyear.
This is Braden's monster
This is Dalin's monster.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Silly boys! Those pictures are pretty good though! You can see the eyes and nose and mouth!