Well, I have been keeping extremely busy the last couple of weeks since Thanksgiving. I just finished downloading my pictures off the camera and realized I hadn't done it since Halloween. Big sigh. I have been crafting a lot lately, in preparation for Christmas, so every free moment is full of something, but I'll post on that later. This post I decided to show some fun pictures of my boys playing in the snow. They LOVE to play in the snow. They threw snow balls and shoveled the grass. Dalin said he wanted to play baseball and I told him there was too much snow on the ground so he decided if he and Braden shoveled off the grass then we could play baseball. After they got into the snow, however, baseball was soon forgotten. I very much enjoy watching them play, but being horribly uncomfortable and not really able to bend down very well, I missed making a snowman with them. I hope I still get to do that before winter is over. But we did have a very fun snowball fight. After we got all cold we got to have hot chocolate and read Snowball Soup. What a fun afternoon. I love these times with my kids.
Sunday, December 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment