Friday was such a nice day that we spent a lot of time outside. So rather than fight Dalin and Braden about coming inside to eat lunch...they would've strongly opposed...I decided to have a little picnic in the yard. The boys thought it was great fun and actually ate extremely well. Too bad the forecast calls for rain, rain, and more rain in the next week. I guess I don't mind the rain, but when it turns to snow I find myself frowning. This time of year, I really don't like snow or the cold. Shouldn't it be warming up by now?
Landon decided it would be more fun to sleep...apparently he doesn't like picnics.
3 comments:
I love picnics, you have inspired me to have one (when the weather gets better of course!) Your little boy is absolutely darling!
Such a cute, cute family. :) Your boys are adorable.
How fun that he is starting to smile
Post a Comment