Saturday, August 27, 2011

6 Months!

Well, I'm a little slow because he was actually six months on August 27 but I'm a bit behind on blogging.
Since we were in the middle of moving I didn't post at 5 months so this is kind of a 5 & 6 month post. He got his first tooth one week before he turned five months. This is way early. My other two kids didn't get teeth until past 10 months so 4 months was a bit of a shock. I knew it could happen, but was still very surprised. Unfortunately I haven't been able to get a good picture of his two cute little teeth because he gets kind of mad and then the picture is always burry. I'll keep trying. He is an expert roller. Fast, and furious when he wants something and Dalin and Braden thinks he's so funny when he rolls. He's so close to sitting on his own and can do it for a short time before he either folds himself in half and gets upset or tips over. He gets super angry whenever you eat in front of him so he's started eating solids now, and by that I mean baby food. There is nothing he won't eat. He really enjoys Olive Garden's salad dressing, thanks to Dan. What is it about men wanting to feed their children things they should not have? Like popcorn, suckers, and chicken. Yes, Dan's tried to sneak all of those. The kid is 6 months old for heavens sake. Anyways, Landon also enjoys walking while holding my two fingers, and desperately wants to crawl. He will get up on his knees and push with his feet, but hasn't figured out that it doesn't really work unless you're up on your hands at the same time. He usually smears his face into the carpet while pushing with his feet. What a cute little bundle of love.
Mom what are you looking at?

Ooooo, look at that
Just got it. But I need a better look.
Hmm...this is interesting
Is that a camera? How can I get to that?
How long till I face plant?
He still loves his bouncer. He can get really going and bounce pretty high.

3 comments:

Natalie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Natalie said...

He is growing fast - what a cutie with all that dark hair!!

Alyssa said...

Okay, that kid is Braden! Everytime I see his picture I think, why does Casandra have a pic of baby Braden and then I realize its Landon!