I am so grateful for family. I love my little family and how much I grow and learn each day while being part of it. Starting a family of my own was the best decision I ever made, although there are days when I wonder if my sanity will stay intact. I am also grateful for all of our extended families. Dan's parents are both so great to us and our kids, and I love that my kids get so excited about visiting. They love their grandparents. I am also grateful for my parents, they do so much for us and we have such fun times. I'm glad there are cousins for my kids to play with. They are such good friends. Unfortunately, the cousins on Dan's side of the family we never see since they either live out of state or out of the country and most of them are in their teens or twenties. But that just means more grandma/grandpa time and they love every second of it. On my side of the family there are now 10 grandkids. I love in the pictures how they all run together and the littler ones try so hard to keep up with the big kids. Family truly is everything.
Notice in this picture how Bailey (on the far left) is holding on to Landon's arm? I'm not sure if he grabbed hold of her shirt or she was trying to help him get down the hill, but right after I took this picture Landon turfed it and rolled down the hill. He popped right back up and ran to catch up. I wish I'd gotten it on video because it was hilarious.
This is the newest grandchild, Daxton. He belongs to Leslee and Devin (my sister).
Landon and Leah being cute as ever. They are exactly 4 months apart. Leah is the oldest.
Grandma Sylvia with all the kids. Landon was being a little poop and wouldn't sit there nice for the picture and then he got the babies crying, but it's fun to see them all together.
1 comment:
Don't post pictures of my new baby!! It makes me sad to see how fast he is growing. I just don't know if I will ever be done having babies...you guys will all be done and when we call it quits I won't have any babies to snuggle! I LOVE babies when they are new.
Post a Comment