Thursday, August 30, 2012

Preschool

After much debate about whether or not I should put Braden in preschool we finally decided it would be good for him.  He's not as outgoing as Dalin and much more shy, especially when Dalin's not around.  Plus he likes to fight me when I try to help him write or work on cutting skills.  He was very excited, but being the worrisome mother that I am I thought he might not like it when I left him in the care of another person, and one he's never met to boot.  On the contrary, he loved it.  He was a bit nervous to meet his teacher, Mrs. Dana, but warmed right up when she asked him if he could spell his name.  So, now he goes on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 12:30-3:00 and couldn't be happier.  He loves that he gets to go to school like Dalin and loves to show off his work.  His handwriting is improving and so are his cutting skills.  He always talks about how much he loves it.  So glad we decided to put him in preschool.  He looks so grown up.




1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Awesome! And Im sure its a nice break for you as well :)