Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Piano Guys

Well, I sit at work for a graveyard shift and have nothing to do but stay awake.  My duties for the evening are sit in a box surrounded by windows, and keep myself and two other staff awake.  I do a lot of YouTubing, Pinteresting, Pandoraing, and internet stuff in general.  So lately I've been into The Piano Guys.  If you haven't heard of them look them up because they are amazing.  I absolutely LOVE their music.  They do everything from spiritual stuff, classical, and pretty much anything you like.  I've loved their version of A Thousand Years - Christina Perri.  They have also done OneRepublic, Coldplay, and songs from the new Les Miserables. 

A little tid bit about me, whenever I go to a movie I close my eyes and listen to the music.  If it's something I like I will run out and get the score for that movie. Scores are so much better than the soundtracks. These composers are like the Beethoven's of our time.  My favorites are Transformers, Gladiator, and Braveheart, but I have tons more that I like to listen to.  I love music with no words.  It can touch the heart better than anything else and you can feel your own words.  Anyway check out this video from the Piano Guys, this is one of my favorites from the Bourne Soundtrack.  Love it, the music and the movie. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBbI-Pkwb8&NR=1


p.s. I realize this post is kind of cheezy, but music does that to me :)

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I love the Piano Guys! My dad showed me them last month and I loved them! Wow, isnt that just awesome!

jenn said...

Nothing cheesy about it. Music is magic. :)