Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Back Home

Well, after we got home from our Christmas vacation on New Year's Day I decided to clean out all the Christmas stuff before I had to start work again.  I was anxious to get the house back in order since it was such a mess and we needed to set up our new 55 in. T.V. (thanks Stevo).  Landon jumped right in to help...literally.  He thought it was great fun to sit in that bin with his balloon and wouldn't let me put anything else in it.  So much for cleaning up.


Later on the kids got playing with the boxes from their new remote controlled cars.  I love the imagination and how kids always seem to get just as much fun out of the boxes as they do out of the toys themselves.  They were pretending to be astronauts.  How clever it that?  They did this for almost an hour. Mom's love it when their kids are entertained and T.V. free while they cook dinner.




No comments: