Friday, January 25, 2013

Landon's Bed

Landon moved to his new bed just after Thanksgiving.  I got tired of him crying every morning because he wanted out of his crib.  From the very beginning he took to his bed without a problem.  He goes right to sleep for naptime and bedtime.  BUT, he has to take all of his favorite toys to bed with him.  His favorite toys are not small either, some of them are huge.  He lines them up on either side of him until there's hardly any room for him.  He also has to take his favorite ball to bed.  Again, it's not small.  He also requires a drink of water by his bedside, so if he gets thirsty he's got it handy. He's very particular about all of this and if I put him to bed without his favorite items then he'll line them all up himself after I've left the room before he'll go to sleep.  At night I have to go in, after he's asleep, and remove all the toys from his bed so he has room to sleep.  This kid is so funny.

Landon also likes me to take his picture and then turn the camera around and show it to him.  When I showed him this picture he got very serious and said, "Landon, blue".  He looked at it for about 5 minutes before he would let me move on.  He just kept saying over and over, "blue".  I thought it was funny.  He has such a little personality.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Korb is attched to a frog he HAS to sleep with. Cute bed and so fun he is finally a "big" kid! We need to come visit you sometime! :)