So, I meant to make the boys pajamas for Christmas and never got to it. Then, I thought it would be perfect to make them Easter pajamas, but Easter came and went and I still didn't get around to it. Finally I made them. I'm proud of my handi-work since this is first time I have ever made pajamas and I just winged it. They turned out really cute. I don't have a picture of Landon's because he went to bed. The other little boy in the picture with Dalin and Braden is their friend Jeremy who happened to be over for a sleep-over and couldn't be left out of the picture.
I love that my kids enjoy reading so much. I feel guilty because I don't read with them as much as I want to. But, usually before bedtime we get some reading time in. Here is Braden reading Green Eggs and Ham to Landon. Oh so great to see this happening. Braden has this book memorized and it's by far his favorite. Landon looks huge in this picture.
Dalin is a great reader and likes to read all the time. He can read by himself and falls asleep every night with a pile of books on his bed. Once I put them to bed they aren't allowed to get out of bed or goof around loudly, but I told them if they read quietly in their own beds then I don't care how late they stay up. Of course they think this is awesome, but usually fall asleep within a few a minutes. I remember falling asleep with the lights on and a book draped across me when I was a kid.
2 comments:
Cute pj's!! Very good job :) And I look forward to the days when my kids can read to each other!
Dalin with the books sounds like my kids. They are always sleeping among a pile of books, but I think it's a good thing.
Post a Comment