Friday, May 3, 2013

May Day Camp

Still 2 months behind......summer gets a little crazy.

Let's start off with this one.  I love to camp, but since I work weekends we don't often get to stay over  night so we do a lot of day camping.  In other words we go somewhere just for the day and stay until it's dark then we head home.  The kids love to camp too.  All of my kids enjoy getting dirty and we always keep busy building a fire to cook our foil dinners on and then roast marshmallows.  Unfortunately, on this adventure my camera died so I didn't get very many pictures. We are so blessed to have such wonderful places to spend our spare time.  I marvel at the beauty that surrounds us every time we go.  





2 comments:

Alyssa said...

That looks like a fun place!

Rachel said...

We keep thinking that we should do some day camping because it is so much less prep than real camping and the kids still get to have the same fun. Good for you guys for making it happen and for enjoying being outside so much.