Tuesday, November 11, 2014
Leaky Faucet
Our shower faucet has been a constant source of frustration for the past 2 1/2 years. It starts dripping slowly, then turns to a steady stream. I call the landlord and he comes and fixes it, but then a few months later it starts dripping again. Such a pain in my neck! So this time rather than call the landlord and have him "fix" it (he's one of those that thinks he knows what he's doing but doesn't) again I decided to just do it myself. Since I know absolutely nothing about even the most simple plumbing issues I jumped on YouTube and searched "how to fix a leaky faucet". Baddabigbaddaboom - I fixed the faucet. The landlord had the wrong size washer in there. So after pulling things apart and putting them back together we now have a perfectly good shower faucet. I have to brag and just say that sometimes I impress myself.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Good job! Now come fix mine ;)
Post a Comment