Thanksgiving is a great time of year. This year we spent the whole weekend up with family and had a blast. At my parents' house there are now 13 cousins, and the oldest ones are Bailey and Dalin at 9 and 8. That makes for a lot of little kids running around.
Wild times. I'm glad my kid get to know their cousins.
Poor Daxton fell while we were camping in October and broke his femur and had to be put in a body cast. I was impressed with his ability to get around with both legs immobilized.
Me and my sister. Do we look alike? I don't think so.
Leslee with nephew Linkin. This kid is still pretty petrified of me. This is the look I get most of the time unless he just starts screaming. I don't think he's very fond of me.
Landon and I. He looks a little drunk.
My niece Bailey and I.
We made an attempt to get a picture of all the cousins. I think it's funny to look at the different attempts. Someone is usually crying. I like how Landon is looking at Daxton in this one like "what the heck is wrong with you?" and Linkin is trying his hardest to get off Kyla's lap.
Cuties. Kyla, Linkin, and Dalin.
Hey we're all happy! No, wait Aubrey decided to cry this time.
She might be thinking about stopping in this one.
Getting calmed down.
And now the smile...
It's not Thanksgiving without some good ol' Thanksgiving movies and parades.
The kid table, enjoying some good food. We've outgrown my parents' not so small house.
Piling our plates high. Leslee, Ryan, Dan, Steven, and Alyssa.
Later on we had to watch Charlie Brown's Thanksgiving and eat the Charlie Brown snacks. The kids loved this.
Leslee and her crippled child. Poor Daxton.
Let's see....which one his supposed to be sleeping?
I love that we get two holidays out of one. Now we're off to the Coleman's for a second celebration. Love us some good food. Nomnomnom.
All ready to eat.
We also got to spend some fun time bowling with Grandma Anne. The kids love to bowl.
Excited for his strike.
Ummm....is the ball in the gutter? I believe it is.
We have so much fun every time we spend time with family.
No comments:
Post a Comment