One of the things I love about summer is watermelon. So good. I think all of my kids will agree. As summer approaches we are getting excited for warm weather and summer fruits to be is season. Our landlord wants to chop down this apple tree. Dan asked him if we could build a tree house in it since it's coming down anyway and he said yes. So Dan got a bunch of logs that have been hanging out all winter long and nailed them to the tree so they would stay in place. It's a work in progress at this point, but the kids seems to really have fun with it. Landon will just hang out up there. I like that it's not too high up so if they fall it's just a short drop to the grass. Dan even put in little stairs all the way up so it's easy to access.
Sometimes we have neighbors and friends join us too. All the kids spend a lot of time up there so it turned out to be a fun project. These are our neighbor girls Joy and Gretel.
No comments:
Post a Comment