Summer seems to always go by way too fast. I like to take advantage of every moment before we get back into the school of craziness. There is this place in Vernal, not too far from our house, where the canal runs. They have created a nice little path running along side it. It's just nice. Such a little thing, and yet so much fun. No need to pay for using a pool, just good outdoor fun. The boys played here for hours, and I got a good book read. We all loved it. We need more of this.
Dalin found some treasure or another and had to show it to me. And insisted I take a picture as well.
I still can't tell what it is.
They have to explore EVERYTHING> Such little scientists.
Pictures like this make me swoon. I realize I'm one of the luckiest people on the planet.
No comments:
Post a Comment