Friday, October 31, 2008

Me and My Boys

The other day after we all had our baths-well the boys did anyways-we played together on my bed for a while. We had so much fun and laughed and laughed. Dan took a ton of pictures for me because I don't really have that many pictures with me in them since I'm the one usually taking the picture. In every picture Braden was munching on his toothbrush (it's really just a bath toy because he loves to chew on them so much). I love evenings like this one.
Braden and his toothbrush!
Dalin getting tickled by the tickle monster.
Dalin getting super hugs.
Me and Dalin are wrestling and Braden is still munching on that toothbrush.
Once again that toothbrush.
Dalin is giving Braden the evil eye.
Finally a really good picture. Aren't my boys cute!

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Yes! Your boys are THE cutest!! I am soo glad to see some pictures up of my cute nephews!! But now I wanna see some halloween pictures!! I hope everything is going okay!

Rachel said...

How fun. I like it when Ryan takes some pictures of me and the girls playing, because like you said, you mostly are the one taking the pictures. -Also, It really is funny how some of the best days are when you just get to play and be goofy with your kids, like it makes the day feel complete.