Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Dan's Family

Most of you have probably never seen Dan's family and in fact I've only seen them once or twice in my life. This is very sad to me and I wish I could see them much more often. The last time I saw Dan's nephews they were much younger so I don't feel like I even know who they are. Kim's little boy Lewis was about 2 years old when I saw him last and now he's 8. Teresa's boys are huge and I didn't even recognize Jake in the pictures. I had to ask Dan who it was. He was about 12 years old when I saw him last and now I think he's about 18 or 19. The only one who looks the same is Ross but just a taller version. Anyways this is Dan's family and little bit of me as well.
These are Dan's sisters Teresa and Kim
This is David, Lewis(Dan's nephew), and Kim Teresa has four boys. These are the middle two Harvey and Scott These are Teresa's other two, the oldest, Jake(with his girlfriend) and Ross the youngest.
These two pictures are Dalin playing "cow". Anytime you get down on your knees he tries to climb up on your back and ride you like a bucking bronco. He calls the game "cow".

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

It is definitely nice to put a face to the name.. As for silly lil Dalin.. heck.. I would totally love that as well! Can I hop on?! Well I hope things are going good there!! We miss you guys!

jenn said...

Your boys are adorable. "COW" is about the cutest thing I've ever heard! I'm so glad you're so happy. Yay! Go Jazz!