Tuesday, October 21, 2008

TAGGED

Okay, it's been long enough don't you think!!!! Life has been really hectic and since I'm reading Breaking Dawn right now, I use every spare second left to read-which isn't much. It's taken me almost two weeks to read it and that NEVER happens. Usually I'll have a book read in a couple of days.
Anyways I've been tagged-so here it goes, although I'll tell you right now that I'm not tagging anyone back because I don't know that many people who blog. 1. List 5 fears -Something would happen to a member of my family -I'll never finish school -Going blind -I get snowed in at Christmas time and can't get down to see our families -Not being able to have any more children 2. List 5 Joys -Danny -My boys -Smelling autumn in the air -Spending time with friends and family -Learning 3. List 5 Obsessions/Collections -Having a clean house (sometimes I drive Dan nuts with this one) -Having my car be perfectly clean -Basketball/Utah Jazz (I really wish we could afford to get T.V. :( I miss watching the games) -Dalin likes to collect rocks -I don't collect anything because there's no point in having useless clutter around the house (I get crap for this one all the time too, but I'm really anal about the whole clean house thing) 4. List 5 Surprising facts - I would love to go to school for the rest of my life and get as many degrees in as many different areas as I can :0) --one reason I haven't gotten a degree is because I can't decide which degree I want to go after-I start one and then change my mind half way through. This is why I will get as many as I can one day. Then I don't have to pick just one. I just have to finish one and then start the next. -I suck at fantasy football, although many of you are saying that's not very surprising -I hate flying on airplanes - if I can avoid it, I will -I HATE doing the dishes (now that I don't have a dishwasher) and I'll let dishes pile up in the sink for days because I can't stand doing them, even though I hate having a dirty house -I wish I could play the oboe for the Utah Symphony By the way, although I've tried and tried I can't get this dumb thing to work right. I type it listed so that it's easy to read with one thing per line, but when I post it, it just jumbles it all together and makes it impossible to read. So sorry about that, I can't figure it out.

3 comments:

Lettie B. said...

Cassandra - I totally hear you on the dishes by hand thing. Our kitchen is tiny, but after 4 years of washing dishes by hand (and I let them pile up for days and days) we bought a used stand-alone dishwasher that hogs up so much space. It make our tiny kitchen even tinier, but so worth it!

Alyssa said...

Yeah!! Good first Tag! You did awesome!

Rachel said...

I had to smile about the house cleaning thing. You are SO your mom. She will be like "my house is such a mess" and it will be spotless with maybe like a magazine on the table as "the mess". I need a little bit more of that in me I think.