Monday, February 9, 2009

Cooking

Lately, Dalin has decided it's fun to cook for Braden. This usually occurs at mealtimes when Dalin gets down from the table and Braden is still eating. Dalin always finishes before Braden because Braden eats ridiculous amounts of food and Dalin eats like a little bird. So Dalin pulls over his kitchen, gets his pots out and asks Braden "what do you want to eat?" Then proceeds to cook the food and pile it on Braden's high chair. It's so funny. I usually have to throw all the "food" in the sink afterwards because it gets all sticky and nasty but the boys have tons of fun with it and I'm glad Dalin uses his christmas present.

3 comments:

Alyssa said...

That is soooo funny! What a character you have on your hands! Thanks for sharing that, I got a good laugh!

Rachel said...

That is cute. He is so helpful, huh? ha ha ha

Steven said...

Maybe when he's a teenager he'll cook mom and dad some dinner! Probably not... but it's a good thought right?