Well, occasionally one of my kids says something that puts a big smile on my face and today was one of those days. It was too funny not to share.
While Dalin was at school today Braden and I were spending some one on one time together. We talked and we colored and we rolled, caught, and threw balls. Then as I was sitting down and Braden was facing me he noticed my belly button. When I'm pregnant my belly button sticks out ridiculously far and becomes seriously deformed. Today I was wearing a tighter fitting shirt so it was very noticeable. He started poking at it with his finger and then looked up at me with large eyes and said..."it's a big boob!" I just started laughing and couldn't stop. I guess my large abdomen and funky belly button could be mistaken for a really big boob. I then explained to him that it was my belly button and he wouldn't believe me so I lifted up my shirt and showed him and told him the baby in my belly was pushing it out. He then responded..."there's no baby in your boob". I maybe should've just dropped that one after the first comment, but it did give me a very good laugh today.
4 comments:
What a silly kid!! I love when they say funny stuff. And yes I can't believe how fast I started showing with my 3rd! Congrats by the way on your 3rd! Another boy huh! I'm really hoping for a girl but we shall see. We aren't finding out either so everyone has to wait for the big day just like me!! Hope you guys are doing well.
That is pretty hilarious!!! :)
Your boys are too stinkin cute!
ha ha.. nice! Little kids say the funniest things :)
Post a Comment